Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Day!

Oh Christmas! The only day of the year where we allow others to see how we(I) look in the morning when I first wake up! HAHA. We made a pallet on the living room floor Christmas Eve and slept to Elf playing and tree lights twinkling, it was awesome! Jeff ended up on the couch because supposedly I was taking all the room on our little twin sized blanket floor bed. I really don't understand how a twin sized bed it totally comfy to take naps on when engaged and then aren't big enough once you get married? Christmas was so much fun this year! Not just because we spoiled each other so much, but mostly because we made an extra special effort to be generous to others and decorated our house a lot. Also I started playing Christmas music, melting Christmas Tree Sentsy and begging to put the tree up November 1st! I knew with how quick this year has flown by we wouldn't get into the Christmas spirit without starting super duper early. We ended up really liking it that way and may have to do it again next year :) (Probably not, but I totally hope so!) Thanks to all of our great family and friends who mailed us cards, dropped of treats, called to check in, and were fun to have around for this special season of the year! I definitely felt a special love for those around me this holiday as I took more time to appreciate them and the Christ like examples they show to us all year round. We love you all! And are so grateful for the true meaning of this beautiful time of year, and especially this day. 










 Jesus statue I've been wanting! Couldn't decide ever if bronze or marble would be better. Got marble and still can't decide!

Christmas Ninja!? 
or 
African Queen?!

 He's like a little kid! :)

Cricut stuff!
 Jeff's sweet new boarding goggles! Now we'll have to go boarding again so he can wear em!

Trying on a pair of new boots, and all our other piles of stuff!

 The book series I really wanted, but could hardly find anywhere! Now I'll have to try to figure out how to get them on my new electric reader thing!
 The clock I wanted so bad! Jeff surprised me pretty good with this one! Good job best husband ever!
 Went and saw the girls so they could show us their presents! Bikes!


No comments:

Post a Comment