Monday, December 13, 2010

It's Almost A New Year...

This means like a million things!
1. THE SEMESTER IS FINALLY OVER!
2. I'm about to be 22 :(
3. It's almost Christmas!
4. It means lots of family time.
5. It means lots of relaxing time.
6. It means lots of treat making/treat eating time.
7. It means lots of good stuff in the mail! (I love Christmas cards)
8. It means almost a new year. NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS!
.............................................................................................
This year my new years resolution is to attend every temple in Utah!
St. George
Manti
Logan
Draper
Provo
Salt Lake
Vernal
Brigham City
Jordan River
Payson
Ogden
Monticello
Oquirrh Mountain
Mount Timpanogas
.........................................
I have only been to my two favorite temples as of yet. St. George (where I was sealed to my amazing partner for all of time and eternity) and San Diego(the futuristic castle. So that means I have only gone to like a new temple once a year! Way sad! So I start over for the new year, visIts don't count until January 1, 2011. If anyone wants to make this their New Years Resolution with me feel free! :) We can car pool, haha. I love to save all the little schedule books, so I'm sure when I get it all done I will have some kinda picture showing you all how it turned out! What a great way to see all the different places I haven't been to in our beautiful state!

2 comments:

  1. Oh oh! Pick us pick us! I had this goal when I was in YW and made it to about 8 of the temples, but we want to do a session now in each of them. Seriously, let's do a trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come stay with us and we will take you to the Vernal temple. It is 30 minutes from our house! We would love to have you for a weekend!

    ReplyDelete