Saturday, November 20, 2010

Ornament Wreath Project





So my big project this past week was this ornament wreath! I bought all the ornaments at the dollar store!
If you try to make one I would definitely have someone take a look at it every few minutes to make sure you are putting them on ok! This is because if you are anything like me you will just keep piling the ornaments on layer after layer after layer! I don't know how many times Jeff said..."WHOA, I think you have enough ornaments on that thing!" Then it would be completely full on one side and empty on the other so I just had to add more. But it's so super fun! I love it :) My mom used to make wreaths all the time for like every holiday growing up and until just barely I haven't really been into them until I remembered she used to. It really makes your home look welcoming having something cute hang on the door!

No comments:

Post a Comment