Sunday, November 28, 2010

Latest little craft projects...

 So I have all of these class vases and I know there is so much you can do with them that I get too overwhelmed and they just sit in cabinets! And one winter thing that I absolutely love is YARN! I know that is kind of a strange thing to love, but in 3rd grade they taught us how to knit in art class and ever since then I have just loved the look, feel, colors and everything else about yarn! And what a cheap fun way to add some decoration to our home! I wanted to tie it into the holiday wreath I made with the ornaments, but I just got too carried away with all the glittery ornaments I forgot to put the yarn in.




The other project I have been working on are tree shaped decorations like these. I have a few different sizes I have been making with inspiration from Lety, who taught me how to do the felt roses. She used this same idea for a wreath she made, which is adorable! I wanted to do something  a little different and saw some cute tree shaped decorations at Target(that were like $30 for a tiny little tree!!) and since I already had a wreath idea in mind I tried to create my own little tree things. And WALLA...plus they look super cute on my candle holders.

No comments:

Post a Comment