Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Our Valentine's Day is everyday!




 Today was kind of a weird, off day. I probably complained about it a little more than necessary, but that's why I have such a great husband who listens to it anyway. Not only does he listen and make me realize how lucky we are to have such a great life...he shows me when I get home! I wanted to hurry and rush to leave once I got home, run this errand..run that errand..hurry while we have time. Then Jeff was sitting on the computer and said,"Ok we can go. Don't you want to change first?" I was like,"Uh no. Why would I change. We're just going real fast so lets hurry." Then he said,"Ok we can go. Could you run and grab my keys out of the room" I was like,"We don't need them I've got my keys right here in my hand. Let's hurry and go." Then he said,"Ok could you just run and grab my wallet for me real fast while I finish this." I was like,"Babe, haha, why do you need your wallet? I have my purse right here. Why are you bein so lazy."(Smiling now because I know he is just wanting me to do something for him so he knows I love him. We sometimes like each other just to do little things for us so we can thank them in a cute way and let them know how much we need them and love and appreciate them.) So I said,"Ok, I'll go grab your wallet for you my love." BAM! Walked right into a surprise "I LOVE YOU" of my very own. A sweet note (which Jeff is the absolute best at always!) and the most beautiful, sweetest smelling red roses I have ever seen! (or at least sine the last time I got them from him :)  Man, I am such a lucky lucky girl. And NO you crazy other girls who are getting jealous right now, you can't have him. He is mine Always & Forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment